1) Does your mom or dad have to wake you up in the morning?
2) Do you usually need an alarm clock to wake you?
3) Once you wake up, do you still feel tired during the morning?
4) Do you feel slow throughout the day?
5) Do you often take naps during the day?
6) Do you need to drink soda, caffeine to wake up or stay up?
7) Do you sleep in late during the weekends?
If you answered NO to all of these questions, then congratulations! You're one of the lucky few who are probably getting enough sleep. No need to read on. Good Night.
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, then keep reading....
How to Get a Good Night's Sleep
Try to keep a regular bedtime
Keep the lights down low
Keep things quiet
Take a warm bath before bed
Use a comfortable bed with plenty of room
Read a book before bed
Keep the room slightly cool
Exercise early in the day or afternoon
Drink caffeine after lunch
Eat chocolate after lunch
Watch TV right before bedtime
Surf the internet before bedtime
Play video games before bedtime
Take late or long afternoon naps
Exercise late in the day or at night